PL LED Lights : "Precise light at the touch of a button"
Param LED is one of best PL LED Lights Manufacturers & Suppliers in Mumbai, India. Our LED PL Lamps have a directional light which means they produce more light than a CFL PL lamp because no light will be wasted going back into the ceiling or towards the fitting. LED PL lamps are renowned for their uniform consistency and have a 50% reduction in electricity consumption when compared with CFL PL lamps.
These PL LED’s have a long life – up to 2.5 times longer than standard CFL PL lamps. They have an expected 50,000 hours rated life which means fewer lamp replacements, even though this shouldn’t be a problem because the PL lamps are easy to install.PL lamps also come with a built in driver, this is particularly poignant because it means that you don’t need to replace or use the existing CFL driver, you can immediately start using the LED PL lamp. The PL lamps can be available in up to 3 different colour temperatures of warm white, white and natural white, however the availability of these will vary depending on the wattage and type.
Commercial, residential, exhibitions,offices,enhancing retail, amenities,display applications etc.
- Can be used for retrofits as well as new projects
- No ballasts or chokes required.
- Excellent substitute for PLC Lamps with 2G11 Base
- Elegant and Sleek
- All Lights manufactured with SMD design with latest technology
- Unique Heat sink design with high surface area for quick heat dissipation
- Available in Pure White & Warm White Colors
- Consumes 50% to 70% less energy than conventional PLC Tubes
- No UV or RF interference
- No toxic substance like Mercury
- Lasts up to 22 years or up to 50,000 hours
- Low wattage
- 180° Rotation
- Long life
- Energy efficient
- Instant on at sub-zero temperatures
PL LED Lights (Aluminum)
|Power Consuption (In Watts)||20W|
|Length (In mm)||420|
|No of LED’s||100|
|Power Factor||> 0.95|
|Flicker||< 20 %|
|CRI||> 70 Ra|
|Surge Protection||3 kv|
|Lumens/ Watt||100 Lms/Watt|
|LED Source||2835(24~28 lms)/ LM 80 Tested|
|Power Requirment||AC 100-240v , 50-60HZ|