Splenz Series Panel Lights
Introduce light into every corner with slim panel light series.PARAM LED designed Slim LED panels are thin optical acrylic sheets with high output LEDs embedded along the edge of their aluminum frames. The LED arrangement is optimized for each specific panel size to ensure uniform and bright illumination over the face of the panel. With their minimal power consumption, long lifespan, uniform, bright illumination and thin, lightweight characteristics, LuxEvo Ultra Slim LED panel lights are ideal to replace traditional fluorescent troffers.
Recess / Surface / Suspended mounting LED slim ceiling light with extruded aluminium housing and milky diffuser. An ultra-slim panel with edge-lit LEDs that provide soft, energy-efficient light that is used for ambient lighting (indoor applications). It imparts a sense of luxury, with its classic design, aesthetics and best quality brightness.
Hotels, Hospitals, Office Lighting, Indoor Lighting, Commercial Lighting & Common Area Lighting.
- Ultra slim flat panel design
- Extremely harmonious and uniform illumination
- High efficiency design with 85lm/W panel efficacy
- Instant on, smooth dimming, no flicker
- Multiple options on power, lumen and color temperature
- Dimming 0-10%
- Easy Installation
- Quality construction and high-reflectance powder coat finish of LPANEL makes any space look fresh and new
- LED panel lights provide smooth and uniform light edge-to-edge for a clean, modern look
- No UV & IR emission
- Environmentally friendly – fully recyclable, no mercury or other hazardous materials
- Simple and convenient installation
The clean and elegant design of Slim Panel Lights provides a modern alternative to traditional fluorescent troffers in sizes 1×2 and 2×2.These panel Lights comes in neutral, neutral-warm, and warm color temperatures, with wattage options ranging from 20W to 48W.
Slim Panel Light 1x2 and 2x2
|Power Consuption (In Watts)||20 W (300*600)||40 W (600*600)||48 W (300*1200)|
|Outer Size (mm)||295*595||595*595||295*1195|
|No of LED’s||100||200||240|
|Power Factor||> 0.97||> 0.97||> 0.97|
|THD||<18 %||<18 %||<18 %|
|Lumens/ Watt||100 Lms/Watt|
|LED Source||2835(24~28 lms)/ LM 80 Tested|
|LGP – Light Guiding Panel||P.S|
|Power Requirment||AC 100-240v , 50-60HZ|